Sunday, February 12, 2012

Home Made Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn


Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
My kids ate this up so fast I had to hold them back just to take the photo!
This time I pre-melted butter added the cinnamon and the sugar cooked the popcorn and then tossed it.
I will not do this next time.


What you need:
One brown paper lunch bag
1/4 C un-popped popcorn
1 Tbls butter
Cinnamon/Sugar

Add the corn kernels into the brown bag and fold it over twice - don't secure it.
Pop on high for 2-3 minutes or until there are 5-10 second pauses between popping.
Empty into a large bowl pour melted butter over the top - toss once or twice - then add in flavoring in this case cinnamon & sugar.

No more paying for expense popcorn & the chemicals they add in. No more needing to pull out a large rarely used popcorn maker, or heating oil on the stove (particularly dangerous for klutzes like me!)
Just a cheap brown bag and a microwave.

No comments: