Sunday, May 29, 2011

Training Table


Training Table is one of the best burger businesses in Utah
It would make number one on everyone's board if they served Alcohol.
Since my friends and I don't drink we don't care.


The food is great
and its ALWAYS the same great quality!

The bread flaky and soft
The bacon crispy
each ingredient fresh
My burger of choice is the Blue Cheese Bacon Burger


To keep costs down, you bus your own table and get your food 
from the main window after ordering 
from a phone by your table.

I love this - conversations are always private
The building always clean
and on mothers day when all other restaurants are packed this one stands empty.
We believe that its because Mothers shouldn't wait on themselves, but that's what my hubby does ;)

***** Stars - if you ever have a chance to eat here - do it!

#2 in the country for best burgers - I think I know what I'm talking about!

P.S Crown Burger is good - will need to post pictures of their food as well next time we eat there!

No comments: