Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cheap Ramen Spruced Up!

As another rainy day drizzles its way down
I found myself in the mood for more comfort food.
Today I did my spin on Ramen Noodles.


Yes I am talking about the really cheap noodle packages found in stores
and not the Amazing Ramen Noodles found in the East
I will attempt that feat when I have a better budget.


Boil noodles
scoop out gently draining water from the noodles
add half the spice packet -whatever flavor you prefer
add cut up veggies


And a cup of tea!
My flavor of the day is Market Spice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the bowls look good. I made a gluten free chicken noodle today, but I burnt it a bit. :( I need pre-made food when I'm sick.

Blessed Rain said...

cooking while sick is not a good thing but something you normally need!