Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tub & Tile Cleaner (Tub Magic)


Tub Magic
A pinterest recipe

12 oz. White Vinegar
12 oz. Dawn Dish Soap
1 - Empty spray bottle

Heat vinegar until hot - add to bottle, add dish soap, cover & shake.

Spray, scrub, rinse & voila done!

Tough stains spray on & allow to soak in as long as overnight.


This has been stained for a year!
No amount of soaking or products have made a difference


This is after only 5 minutes!

I am so happy!

Also as a side note, the recipe for this that I found on pinterest (the many) all called for BLUE Dawn.
As I am fully against DYE's of any sort and am working them out of our life I used Dawn Pure, their one and only dye free dish soap.
It worked like a charm!

Also I try not to buy bottles, especially not if I have an old one that I can clean out and re-use.
But if you are going to buy a spray bottle - make sure it can handle a thicker stream - this is not something that will flow through a small spray bottle for water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such an interesting cleaning tips to use in cleaning our tile and tub. With all these cleaning tips, all of our cleaning works can simply be obtain in a very efficient way.
Repair berber carpet | Repair stairs carpet