Saturday, September 4, 2010

Coconut Cocoa and more

I have to tell you this is an amazing tea! It has a rich yet smooth flavor that doesn't fade or loose its attractiveness as the cup cools.
Naturally caffeine free, this is a great diet help especially during the holidays! You know when your co-worker loads the large candy bowl with tempting treats that fill the air beckoning to you. Instead of giving in, make a cup of Tea!

This is another hidden gem that I picked up at IKEA. If you have an IKEA near you I would highly recommend you run there and by this!
Why?
1. Its full of amazing easy to cook healthy meals
2. Its only 3.00!
3. It's being phased out once your store is sold out - its gone!

I will be adding recipes from this book later on, they really are great and each recipe comes with a color photo - something I love!

No comments: