Thursday, February 7, 2013

Weekly Menu

This is a first for me, so I hope you like it - I am starting from today. I will try to post it next time starting on Monday.

Weekly Menu

Thursday 
Nachos
This time I will be making a Family Nacho - using melted cheese and ground turkey. I will post an updated version of this recipe tomorrow.
Guacamole

Friday
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Saturday
Chicken Enchilada's 

Sunday
Oven Chili Cheese Dogs

Monday
Grilled Chicken Salad

Tuesday
Chicken and Black Bean Flauta's

Wednesday
Chicken Pot Pie

Thursday - Valentines Day
I had planned a special menu for this day, however my husband missed his birthday dinner out so we are doing Chinese take out from Kowloon Cafe.

Friday
Sausage and Bean Crockpot soup - will post recipe after

Saturday
Tuna Fish over Rice

Sunday
Left over night/ or more spaghetti and meatballs

No comments: