Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Meal Plan #1

Sorry I have not been posting, but right now my meals are frozen or turkey sandwiches. We are still unpacking and fixing up the house for our house guests for Thanksgiving.


Now for those that haven't heard on Thanksgiving day I will be serving 11 people!
We had to go out and buy extra dishes to handle the load and are begging chairs from dad and diane!

Menu (Subject to change)

3 Turkey breasts - cooked and then covered with Mango Chutney

Yams - cooked with light butter and cinnamon

Green beans with butter

Squash, Zucchini, peppers cooked with basil

Served with a side salad and side butter wheat rolls

Diane will be bringing somethings... maybe a sausage stuffing, cranberry relish and of course chairs!
We are trying to have a more friendly pcos as well as a frienludly diet for my other sister who is taking meds for blood clots - this is the type of flavor challenge that I love!

No comments: